With our international partnerships and the Local representations of various OEM’s, coupled with the experience of our supply chain professionals, we provide excellent sourcing, expediting and logistics support to our client’s projects. Where necessary, we also have very good work relationships with third party agencies who we can engage to enhance our service on a case by case basis. Thanks to our flexible commercial delivery models, we procure directly in support of our client’s projects, returning value through a gain share approach.
Local delivery has always been central to the way Alphaden works, underpinned by robust business practices, and we evaluate our impact by calculating in-country value (ICV).
As a Nigerian company committed to complying with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act enacted in 2010; which calls for exclusive consideration to Nigerian indigenous service companies, manufacturers & personnel, we work with local suppliers to develop local capabilities wherever possible, and all goods and services are procured in an ethical and most cost-effective manner.
The key success factors to our supply chain operations are:
- An operational structure which permits prompt approvals and decision making
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships throughout the vendor community
- Early commitment to long lead items
- Very Strong engagement with vendors at the proposal stage
- Forward planning – looking and booking ahead
- Pro-active expediting (desk and field), including extensive use of the support office network, resident inspectors and frequency of management visibility and visits
- Our procurement benchmarking database where we maintain the best possible prices.
- Highly experienced team.
- Values driven behaviors in everything we do.
Leveraging on over 2 decades of cumulative management experience, ALPHADEN has evolved to be a major player in the Supply Chain Management (SCM) sector by providing Competitive pricing, Prompt lead time, hands-on industry experience and global presence in procurement services, integrated supply services & warehouse management.
With an array of well managed industry & OEM relationships, we have a complete procurement and supply chain management unit providing services to clients for project and MRO supplies.
OUR PRODUCTS AREAS
- Pipes, Valves & Fittings
- Structural Steel & Tubes
- Mill and tool supplies
- Fire & Safety Equipment
- Heavy duty equipment- Cranes, forklifts, etc
- Ropes, Hawsers, Shackles & Chains
- Crude Oil Export Hoses
- Skids and Packaged Systems
- Electrical equipment & Materials- Switchgears, Transformers, Bus Ducts, cables, etc
- Instrumentation & Automation
- Umbilicals and submarine cables
- Pumps and Compressors